JAMM.™ is Matter.’s bespoke headless e-commerce framework, built with Gatsby, ReactJS and NodeJS, hooking into leading e-commerce applications. We use this framework to develop solutions specific to our client’s individual needs and e-commerce strategies.
The JAMM.™ framework is built in such a way that creates a stable microservice ecosystem of platforms to bring together an e-commerce solution that is more efficient than traditional web structures.
Some of the benefits available through the use of the JAMM.™ framework are:
- Better performance – Pages are served through CDNs improving page load speeds
- Higher security by separating server-side processes from the frontend
- Simple cheap scaling – Handles traffic scale without impacting backend components
- Development control – Flexibility to add/remove services without impacting frontend
- Data control – Draws data from multiple “sources of truth” reducing data replication
- Strategic advantages – Support multiple frontends from a single backend – multi-site, device-specific frontends
List of compatible microservices
Product Information Management (PIM):
Content Management Systems (CMS):
Reviews and User Generated Content:
Stock Availability and Store Locator:
As an award-winning Headless e-commerce agency, we have seen how Headless architecture can enable flexibility in B2C and B2B touchpoints, and agility with internal systems, by connecting with best-in-breed technologies to deliver an optimal e-commerce system.
Find out more about our Headless approach on the below resources:
- JAMM.™ – Matter Launches JAMstack Based Headless Architecture
- How Headless Commerce Enhances Customer Experience
- Talking All Things Headless with Fast Checkout and Videopro
Find out more
Are you interested in learning more about how this architecture can suit your project? Get in touch on the form below.