Matter. has released new features to the Visual Merchandizer for BigCommerce application, which includes Automation Rules and Multi-storefront capabilities.
Visual Merchandizer for BigCommerce is one of Matter.’s first apps on the BigCommerce app marketplace and aims to give users more control of how products display on their storefront.
Users can –
- Drag and drop products according to their preferred sort order
- Promote items to the top of the sort order
- Bury items at the bottom of the sort order
- Define a specific product position
- Control product visibility
The new Automation Rules offer was created to give merchants the opportunity to set up sort orders based on a set of rules. These rules include:
- Automatically move new products to the top of the sort order – always move new products to the top of the sort order when they are added to the store
- Automatically promote sale items to the top of the sort order – always move sale items to the top of the sort order when a sale price is applied to them
- Automatically bury items out of stock – always bury items with 0 inventory to the bottom of the sort order
Automation Rules are now available on the free trial and on the Automation plan.
BigCommerce has recently launched Multi-storefront (MSF) – a function that aims to merge the management of multiple brands or websites within one single BigCommerce interface, allowing enterprise merchants to scale and grow their business.
Our app has gone through the BigCommerce MSF certification process and is now compatible with multi-storefront. Simply manage storefronts using the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the app interface.
Visual Merchandizer for BigCommerce continues to offer our customers a robust solution for managing their product sort orders. See how it could help your product merchandising by taking advantage of the free trial on offer.